Hiring a professional business moving company keeps your mind at ease. Superior Moving & Storage is licensed and insured.
- Here are some basic questions to ask your office movers:
- What do I do the day of the move?
- How much time will it take you to move my office?
- Who sets up my desk in the new space?
- Will my phone work right away?
- Should I keep my desk key?
- I have a very expensive picture that I don’t want damaged. Who will move it for me?
- How will facilities know where to place my desk?
- Do I have to pack my desk up?
- How do I get moving boxes?
- How many storage boxes should I order?
- How heavy can the boxes be?
- Are packing and unpacking services provided?
- Do you have storage facilities?
- How are cubicles and partitions handled?
- How is fragile inventory or machinery protected?
- Do you dissemble and reassemble furniture?
- Are the floors protected during the move?
- How are items organized during the office relocation?
- Do you move offices within the same building?
- Where can I get materials for a commercial move?
- Do we have to pack the contents of file cabinets?
- Do you have the resources to move my office out of state?
- Can you move us after business hours or over the weekend?
- Do you provide insurance coverage for the value of my inventory?
- Do you provide building insurance?
- Is your company insured and licensed?